Have you ever failed to start something that you truly desired because when it finally came time to take action you flooded your mind with all the reasons why you'll fail, or why you shouldn't even begin? We all have! That is this weeks topic of discussion and Debbie and I give you practical things to put in place to conquer your self-doubt! Make sure to subscribe and share this with a friend! Let me know what you think of it on social media. http://instagram.com/JeremyReidFitness
REMINDER: Currently running a iTunes review contest! Leave a review on iTunes and get entered to win either a pair of Stasis Athletics Energy II wireless headphones, a free 30-min Skype coaching session, Amazon gift card, clothing or more! Leave a review on iTunes today!
Download my FREE Beginners Transformation Guide - JeremyReidFitness.com/Transformation
“Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don't let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.”
- Sometimes it can be quick, sometimes it takes preparation
- You are not alone - Everyone has self doubt from time to time
- Self doubt is usually the highest when we’re contemplating a huge change in our life
- What other people think doesn’t matter
- Listen to CYM 29 - Your opinion of me is none of my business
- We allow excuses like spouses, children, time, etc. stop us before we even start.
- Small goals = frequent wins, frequent wins = confidence and belief in time
- Many times go after performance goals rather than scale goals
- Set goals on things that you truly have full control over
- [STORY] - When I was working out at 24hr fitness in Glendale, I’d race there and try to beat the “calories burned” goal on the machine.
- Surround yourself with the right people
- Limit those who trigger you to behave a certain way
- Invite people into your life who will elevate you toward your goals
About Host Jeremy Reid (@JeremyReidFitness):
I am a professional transformation coach who has fought the battle all my clients face. After losing 130lbs naturally I became incredibly passionate about helping others. Certified in personal training, nutrition, strategic intervention and life coaching I use my experience and schooling to help others make tremendous changes to not only their physique but their entire life. For more information on my coaching services or fitness programs visit: http://JeremyReidFitness.com
Intro: FELMAX – Chapel
Outro: Panda Eyes - Radiate
Cover Photo By: @EdBurnsPhotography